Sensory Academic Solutions is a clinic in Florence, South Carolina. It is the culmination of owner Michael Pullmann’s over twenty-three years of experience utilizing the principles of sensory integration—the process of receiving information with the senses, organizing it and using it to respond to the environment—to help children with a variety of developmental disabilities, autism and learning issues.
Through experience and continuing education, therapies have been added to help adults as well with migraines, chronic pain, post-concussion/traumatic brain injury symptoms and tinnitus.
Meet Our Team
Michael Pullmann, OTR/L
- Certified to administer the Sensory Integration and Praxis Test
- Completed advanced training in Therapeutic Listening and Samonas Sound Therapy
- Practiced craniosacral therapy for 20 years. Currently working on certification through Upledger International
- Completed training in Brain Gym and Bal-A-Vis-X
- Advanced training in sensory integration practice and therapy including the Wilbarger Protocol for sensory defensiveness
- Author of the Straight Lines and Curves handwriting program
- Co-Developer/author of Sensory Academics reading program
Cheryl Pullmann, OTR/L
- Completed training in Bal-A-Vis-X
- Completed advanced training in Therapeutic Listening
- Training in identification and treatment of ocular-motor deficits
- Training in Handwriting Without Tears